BUGS !!!

W. Tasin tasin at e-technik.fh-muenchen.de
Thu Sep 30 13:12:03 UTC 1999

Ralf Nolden wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've got two bugs from KDevelop 1.0 Beta3 from my own experience just a
> minute ago, which I think are very severe, but I don't have time to fix:
>
> a) changed the documentation path for Qt docs-> OK -> segfault. The new
> value is stored in the config file nevertheless.
> b) creating the glimpse index: it creates the index and I get output in
> the output window. Then, suddenly I get a segfault.
>
> Could somebody take care of that ?
>
> Ralf

Hi Ralf,

a) yes... i'm already working on it...
   please test it again tomorrow
   (talking of KDEVELOP_1_0) ... i've almost finished...

   BTW: i hope i will be able to include this in the HEAD ASAP...

b) I couldn't repeat this segfault...
   (but the first one was a mouse-event-problem with a new generated
    doctree - so maybe the same... so please try again with the new
    version)

bye

Walter

--
oohhh sveglia.... il mondo e' ammalato, ma x colpa di chi.........
(Zucchero)