Helpbrowser

Ralf Nolden Ralf.Nolden at post.rwth-aachen.de
Wed Sep 29 07:05:14 UTC 1999

Hi all,

I've found some time yesterday to work on the HEAD kdevelop to enable
the browser again for working. I changed the slots and the CDocBrowser
interface to inherit KHTMLView again and it works as far as the Qt and
KDElibs documentation goes (I also added the libs of the current KDE2
API).  The only thing where kdevelop crashes are the manuals except the
error page for the c/c++ reference. There must be some error but I
didn't find it...

I will apply the changes to CVS, so we can use the browser. Beware of
acessing KDEvelop documentation !

Ralf