Fwd: KDevelop modularization

Sandy Meier smeier at rz.uni-potsdam.de
Thu Sep 16 15:51:26 UTC 1999

----------  forwarded message  ----------
Subject: KDevelop modularization
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 17:08:57 +0300
From: "Catalin Climov" <catalin at pmsd.com>

Hi Sandy,

Kobol Team is a bunch of people that will work on modularization of
KDevelop. Our goal is to make KDevelop the most powerfull and complex IDE
ever. This includes support for plugins, scripting, different project types,
different languages, new design based on Corba/KOM/OP, etc.
Since we want our work to be accessible to the rest of comunity, I'm in
charge to coordinate communication with the KDevelop team. I think our
cooperation will bring huge benefits to all of us.

Best regards,
XXL.