Bug report and icon for you

strider strider at acm.org
Mon Sep 6 16:17:12 UTC 1999

Greetings.

Using the new RPM for 1.0b2 found on the Packaging Project page, I get
through the installation, but the program always crashes when it tries
to run. It just pops up some tip window, and then abends.  My config
file is attached.  I'm using RH 5.2/glibc 2.1/KDE 1.1.1/Qt 1.44.

Also, I noticed that the installation program created a new folder on
the KPanel called "Development".  I put my own development folder on
there a long time ago, and created the attached icon for it, which is a
little more colorful than the default one you used.  You're welcome to
use the one I created, instead of the default folder.

Please forward this message to the appropriate recipient.

Thanks.

Jeff Roberts

Information Consulting
jroberts at norrellis.com