Compiling with Qt 2.0

Ralf Nolden Ralf.Nolden at post.rwth-aachen.de
Sun Oct 31 09:32:56 UTC 1999

Jörg Bemmé wrote:

> Hi,
>
> is it possible to create applications for Qt 2.0 with kdevelop?
>
> If the answer is yes, how can I do that?
>
> If the answer is no, when will it be possible?
>
> Thanks in advance, Joerg

Yes, the template applications have been updated to work with kde2/qt
2.0  Mind that there are still some problems which are solved by
workarounds and that you need a kde2 cvs version of the beginning of
october and qt-2.0.2. The current kde2 cvs version requires a qt-2.1
snapshot and kdevelop has not been updated to that yet (especially the
kde2 changes since then) so you might wait until things get in sync
again (which will be probably when qt 2.1 comes out as a release I
suppose).

Bye,

Ralf