icon colors

Bernd Gehrmann bernd at physik.hu-berlin.de
Mon Oct 18 08:46:46 UTC 1999

On Mon, 18 Oct 1999, Ralf Nolden wrote:

> Bernd Gehrmann wrote:
> >
> > For me, the QWhatsThis help doesn't work at all currently.
> > Can anybody confirm this?
> >
> > Bernd.
>
> For me it works. Did a compile yesterday and tried it, there may be the
> one or other widget that doesn't contain whatsthis help afaik.

Strange. What about icon colors? Are they ok for you? For me,
the house icon in the toolbar has a blue roof (instead of yellow),
the rebuild icon appears magenta on black and similar things :-(
This does not occur with KDevelop 1. And I'm running the XServer
with 16bpp. In Erlangen, the colors were completely fucked up;
even the menubar had a white background instead of gray. I wonder
whether there's something really weird happening with the color
palette, but I have no clue how to check that.

Bernd.