HEAD branch

Bernd Gehrmann bernd at physik.hu-berlin.de
Mon Oct 11 12:31:34 UTC 1999

As you might have already noticed, the HEAD
branch of KDE now relies on a snapshot version
of Qt. The kdelibs people have also made some
more changes to the libs which are source-
incompatible. We have two choices: either we
follow this path. Then everybody working on
KDevelop HEAD would have to use that Qt version.
Moreover, we would have to track all the changes
in kdelibs. The other choice would be to stay
with the officially released Qt 2.0x and a version
of kdelibs of last week. In any case, since I
will commit some stuff today or tomorrow, we
must decide this _now_. I think at least Sandy
and me would prefer the latter decision.

Bernd.