add class for subdirs

Sandy Meier smeier at rz.uni-potsdam.de
Wed Nov 17 00:26:13 UTC 1999

On Tue, 16 Nov 1999 you wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Nov 1999 Sandy Meier wrote:
> >As you maybe know we got a patch for adding class into subdirs. Is this a
> >bugfix or feature? Should we include it in KDevelop 1.0 or 1.1? I would prefer
> >to commit after the 1.0 but what do you think?
>
> Considering that large parts of the code like the classparser and the
> dialog editor are completely unmaintained, I doubt that there will
> ever be a 1.0 release. Unless of course we remove everything that is
> not maintained and release the rest as 1.0
>
> Bernd

You are right. But I think if we will get the classparser stable and fix some
other minor bugs we can release KDevelop 1.0. In my opinion  80% of the
segfaults/asserts in KDevelop are classparser related.

I don't want to tell to much, but checkout the new KDevelop version (FINAL
branch) and test it.
And please no flames about some unconventional solutions I made. :-)

Ciao!
Sandy

P.S. Walter: can you take a look at bug# 2288?