kde-kdevelop-bugs?

Sandy Meier smeier at rz.uni-potsdam.de
Mon Jul 26 14:20:41 UTC 1999

On Sat, 24 Jul 1999 you wrote:
> I'm a bit confused. What is this mailing list?
>
>   http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-kdevelop-bugs&r=1&w=2
>
> Bernd.

I don't know, but I got following mail.

+++++++++
Greets,

I was just poking around developer.kde.org, and read about the kdevelop
project && mailing lists.  We run lists.kde.org, so... I've added
kdevelop and kdevelop-bugs.  We've already gotten a message on the
latter (so it shows up); the other won't appear until messages arrive.

Do you have raw mailspools of older messages for either list?  I'd like
to add them to our database; raw mailspools are the easiest way to do
so.

Thanks,

Hank Leininger <hlein at progressive-comp.com>