file properties dialog & class view

Bernd Gehrmann bernd at physik.hu-berlin.de
Tue Jul 13 20:23:59 UTC 1999

Three things:

1.) The file properties dialog somehow suggests that the
file type and the checkbox "Include in distribution" are
independent things. But every source file is automatically
included in the distribution, regardless whether the check-
box is checked or not. Wouldn't it be more intuitive to
associate a file type EXTRA_DIST or something to non-source
files?

2.) I have no clue what the "Add folder" menu item in the
class view is good for. Can anyone enlighten me? ;-)

3.) The file and project menus are slightly different in
the normal mode and the dialog editor mode.

BTW: I didn't bookmark the buglist. Can anyone point
me to its url again, please?

Bernd.