C Reference

Ralf Nolden Ralf.Nolden at post.rwth-aachen.de
Tue Jul 13 07:56:50 UTC 1999

Hi all,

in a mood of being bored, I thought about copying the current c/c++
reference into an sgml file and play a bit with that. I just copied some
keywords to assemble at least a few pages and uploaded it to my website
so you can have a look at it.

What I want to know is if anyone thinks this should be made complete or
if we leave the current reference as it is. I would favour the effort as
it allows printing by postscript later and it's more consistent. Also
the doctree will display all chapters, so easier use.

Comments ?

Website:

http://www-users.rwth-aachen.de/Ralf.Nolden/test/cref.html

Bye,