[Fwd: K-develop ???]

Ralf Nolden Ralf.Nolden at post.rwth-aachen.de
Mon Jul 12 07:25:25 UTC 1999

Hi,

I forward this for the german developers. If anyone is interested to
show KDevelop at the Systems exhibition in Munich at the end of october
(Walter ?). Personally, I won't drive down to munich as my last trip to
bavaria took me 6 1/2 hours drive one way and that's pure hell with my
Toyota.

I wrote her a note back that I will contact the other developers and
that I think due to KDevelop's release with KDE 1.1.2 (or 1.2 whatever
that may be called) I think a show at the KDE booth would be more
appropriate and liked by the KDE Team. I will also write a note to
Martin Konold and ask him if they want to show it themselves or if
probably Walter can do that if he likes to.

PS: Who has taken out the sgml-file out of the project options ? I
needed that for setting my current sgml file to process and searching
errors from console messages is really going the hard way...;-)  Or does
anyone have  another solution for the sgml files ?

I also tested the sgmltools 2.0.2 to try to convert the linuxdoc type to
docbook. It runs with a lot of complications and that will be a hard
path though and I would prefer the linuxdoc style for now as it is. On
the question about screenshots within docs I would suggest that
translators compare with the ones I want to include during the next
weeks and take one themselves to put them in or just leave the tags for
pictures untouched and we will do that somehow (Martin ?)

Bye,

Ralf