KDevelop 1.0 (take 4)

Sandy Meier smeier at rz.uni-potsdam.de
Sun Dec 5 02:44:31 UTC 1999

Hi!

After some problems and many bugfixes in the classparser/classviewer
finaly we have a stable KDevelop version, which will be released very soon!

Thank you all for this great work in last months. I think we can be proud of
what we have done with KDevelop.

as always the updated schedule:

 * press release for KDevelop and KDK (Ralf), I think we should take the old one
 with the updates from Christian Kirsch
* source package KDK (Walter)
* binary versions

6.Dec 1999
 * release KDevelop 1.0 and KDK 1.0!
 * release of the new homepage (Stefan B.)

Ciao!
Sandy, who will go sleep now.

P.S.
download URL: ftp://fara.cs.uni-potsdam.de/incoming/

--
Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your signature file to help me
spread!