KDevelop 1.0 (take 2)

Sandy Meier smeier at rz.uni-potsdam.de
Wed Dec 1 21:51:27 UTC 1999

Hi!

As you know there are still some problems with the current
classparser/classviewer. Yesterday I send an email to Jonas but I didn't get
an answer. Maybe they are some mailserver problems. :-(
We can only hope that Walter can fix the bugs so I can make the
source distribution tomorrow.

But I have also some good news. Walter made the KDK and it was tested on 2
different Linux distributions (SuSE,Slackware). Feel free to test it on your
computer (ftp://ftp.e-technik.fh-muenchen.de/pub/unix/ide/KDevelop/ ).

Updated schedule:

	* source distribution of KDevelop (Sandy)

	* source distribution of KDK (Walter)

3-5 Dec 1999
	* binary versions (KDevelop, KDK) SuSE (Walter), RedHat (Troy?),
	FreeBSD (Andreas?), Debian (Bernd?), Slackware (Martin), Mandrake (?)

	* press release for KDevelop and KDK (Ralf?), I think we should take the old one
	with the updates from Christian Kirsch

Mo 6.Dec 1999
	* release KDevelop 1.0 and KDK 1.0
 	* release of the new homepage (Stefan B.)

Ciao!
Sandy
--
Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your signature file to help me
spread!