Fwd: Get paid to work on KDevelop

Bernd Gehrmann bernd at physik.hu-berlin.de
Tue Aug 31 19:28:33 UTC 1999

In case someone here doesn't read kde-devel:

----------
Subject: Get paid to work on KDevelop
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 09:59:42 -0500
From: Mosfet <mosfet at jorsm.com>

I have been in contact with a company that is intrested in developing new
compilier technology for Linux/Unix systems and is looking for an IDE. Happily,
they have settled on free software and KDevelop for the IDE component, but
would like some customization done. Specifically, they want better handling of
non-C/C++ languages for things like sytnax highlighting and project management,
as well as some various plugin capabilities to make it easier to add things.

If you are intrested in getting paid to work on KDevelop drop me a mail and I
will get you in contact with them. Previous KDevelop hacking is a big plus, and
they would like one person with experience in software project management.

Of course, all work specific to KDevelop will be GPL like the rest of the
application. You will have to sign an NDA tho, mostly because we will have to
talk to you about our compiler technology so you will know what this company
needs. This NDA has nothing to do with KDE itself but for the compiler, so
there should not be a conflict with your open source work.

mosfet at mandrakesoft.com
mosfet at kde.org
mosfet at jorsm.com