Would like to meet to talk about KDevelop and other SW possibilities.

Bob Weiner weiner at beopen.com
Thu Aug 19 22:35:46 UTC 1999

Hi all:

We at BeOpen.com have specialized in IDE development for corporate and
government sites (HP, Motorola, NASA) and are now expanding into distributing
a broader set of Open Source applications with many new opportunities.  We
see great possibilities for KDE especially.  We will have a suite at the
Marriott during the O'Reilly Open Source Conference this coming
Sunday-Tuesday and would like to meet with any KDevelop developers who will
be there to talk about any of the following:

   collaboration on integrating BeOpen.com InfoDock (see our website,
   www.BeOpen.com) or XEmacs as an underlying editor within KDevelop;

   help launching active discussions at our site about what would make
   for the world's best multi-language IDE and developing communities of
   Linux and other software developers;

   other development or documentation work.

Contract work, stock options and future full-time positions are possible and
all of the software we distribute will always be Open Source.

Right now, we're pretty open for Sunday - Tuesday, so let us know a time when
you could possibly meet (for at least a half hour) and we'll follow up with a
confirmation.  Bring or e-mail a text format resume to us or summarize your
background and accomplishments.

If you won't be there but are interested in some of this work, send an e-mail
directly to me.

Regards,

Bob Weiner
CEO