Fwd: Re: Fwd: KDevelop press release

Ralf Nolden Ralf.Nolden at post.rwth-aachen.de
Sun Aug 1 08:26:49 UTC 1999

Sandy Meier wrote:

OK, I added a few lines that introduce into the annouce. If anyone has
some trademarks, feel free to add them (like Motif) I don't know who's
the tm holder for those.

here we go:

> KDevelop 1.0 - The KDE Development Environment

The KDevelop Team is proud to annouce the availability of its KDevelop
Integrated Development Environment for Unix Systems, version 1.0 Beta 1.

KDevelop can be found at http://www.kdevelop.org  and will as well be
included in the next major KDE release.

Project description:

1. Introduction