Fw: KMail does not show folders

Vincenzo Antonuccio-Delogu antonucciodelogu at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Oct 31 09:44:01 GMT 2023

I am using KMail2, v. 5.24.1 (23.08.1) on Fedora 38, and since yesterday I am unable to see the folders I had created and their contents. I only see the default structures, with "Inbox" only containing only messages since yesterday evening .I presume that KMail uses the ~/.local/share/local-mail/
 directory, and in fact there I can see all the folders
Note that the "Local Folders" has Maildir poiinting to the local-mail directory above.

Am I doing something wrong? Is there a way to have KMail recover the folder structure and make it accessible to me?
Vincenzo ANTONUCCIO
e-mail: antonucciodelogu at yahoo.co.uk