Postgres problem

Axel Braun axel.braun at gmx.de
Sat Oct 28 19:49:37 BST 2023

Am Samstag, 28. Oktober 2023, 15:48:01 CEST schrieb Ianseeks:
> On Saturday, 28 October 2023 14:22:56 BST Axel Braun wrote:
> > Search the Internet for akonadi postgres conversion, and you end up on a KDE
> > Wiki Page explaining how to do that Schöne Grüße
> Thanks - is this the one? https://userbase.kde.org/Akonadi/Postgres_update

yes, thats the one....

> That explains converting from one version to another.  I want to make it look
> as if i had never converted to postgres before because i think i won't be able
> to jump from 9.6 to 16 with a conversion (or have things changed?)

Give it a try...you need postgres 9 and 16 installed.

For a 'brand new' install, its more a guess than a proposal: Backup everything, delete $HOME/.local/share/akonadi/db_data and see if it sets up a new DB from the config in $HOME/.config/akonadi
Not sure if it works

Cheers
Axel