Kontact-Add Ressource

Sebastian Gödecke simpsonetti at googlemail.com
Mon May 22 13:03:20 BST 2023

Hi there,
i'm trying to add my KDE-Pim against a Windows Server with Exchange
running.
Reading/sending mails is working.
But there are some other modules, i don't know what exactly to do in order
to get it running.
And for sure, is my "contact" Modul the one, who's making some trouble. I
want to read in all our Users. I thought they were all in Exchange?!
So for setting up Kontact, i go to the module in settings and there are
only 2 important Headlines: LDAP-Server-Settings and modules
So in LDAP-Server i have to setup our Windows AD-Server? really i Thought i
have to connect to exchange.
And the other is "Module".
So what are the settings for LDAP-Server? Our AD or exchange?
regards Sebastian

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Sebastian Gödecke