Kmail regex searches

Colin Close itchka at compuserve.com
Tue May 2 09:36:01 BST 2023

Hi, Yes Kmail has a menu option under the tools > find messages menu that allows one to select matches that fit a regex or select matches that do not match the regex. See attached screenshot.
Incidently I am a proud grandad of 7 grandchildren :)
Mozilla Thunderbird supports these options.

Best,
Colin Close