KMail not forwarding my mails to Sent folder

Ian Douglas ian at zti.co.za
Tue Apr 18 07:34:19 BST 2023

On Monday, 17 April 2023 20:08:04 SAST C. Behnke wrote:
> do you have more than one mail providers? Do you have this problem with all
> providers, ore only with one of them?
> If you use only one mail provider, maybe you can try to test it with
> another, e. g. a free mail provider to check if the problem is located in
> kmail or on the mail server?

I sometimes have this.

Sometimes it is issue at ISP.

Sometimes fixable by:

1. Exit Kmail.

2. on commandline,
akonadictl restart

I normally use a clean tab for that, and exit it when done, because akonadi
keeps printing stuff.

3. Restart Kmail.

4. Go to outbox, open unsent message, and send again. Sometimes they get sent
automatically on restart.

Cheers, Ian

--
ian at zti.co.za http://www.zti.co.za