AW: Nother silly Q?

Volker Helm helm.volker at gmx.de
Mon Mar 28 18:02:58 BST 2022

Hi, Inside the setting you will find it unser identites and there unser the third Tab (advanced) you can set the directory for saving sent, Templates and draft Mails.The Trash directory is under the Mail Account in the third tab.Hope this helps.Volker------ Originalnachricht------Von: gene heskettDatum: So., 27. März 2022 23:56An: 'kdepim-users at kde.org';Cc: Betreff:Nother silly Q?Greetings all;

debian bullseye, useing new kmail-5.15.3

Where does one configure kmail to save sent messages? I just found it
hasn't saved a single message I've sent in the last 3 weeks? It was ok I
think up till then. WTH?

Thanks for any bailout.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)