Nother silly Q?

gene heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Mon Mar 28 15:51:17 BST 2022

On Monday, 28 March 2022 10:18:38 EDT Erik Quaeghebeur wrote:
> > Where can I disable such "hot keys" so if I don't click on it with
> > the
> > mouse, it does not happen?
>
> In the menu bar, go to
>
> 	Settings > Configure shortcuts
>
> (or something like that; using KMail in another language) or use the
> shortcut
>
> 	Ctrl+Alt+,

Okaay, found the quick search, highlighted it, and it opened a small
requester with two radio buttons and multi-selector. I clicked on the
none button which change it to input, but would note click back to none.
So I let it on input and clicked ok. And when I went back, it had no key
combo showing so I assume that one has been canceled.  We'll see.

> Erik
> .
Thanks Erik, take care & stay well.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.