Gmail

Ian Douglas ian at zti.co.za
Fri Mar 4 10:48:08 GMT 2022

On Friday, 04 March 2022 12:38:39 SAST Vojtěch Zeisek wrote:

> For me normally, IMAP (allow in web interface) to imap.googlemail.com and
> SSL/ TLS. Just disregard Google's implementation of IMAP is bit shitty, as
> all Google's respect to standards...

I use POP3.

I didn't post their full message as I assumed many/most will receive, but for
completeness, :

To help keep your account secure, Google will no longer support the use of
third-party apps or devices which ask you to sign in to your Google Account
using only your username and password. Instead, you’ll need to sign in
using Sign in with Google or other more secure technologies, like OAuth 2.0.

Cheers, Ian
--
ian at zti.co.za http://www.zti.co.za
Zero 2 Infinity - The net.works