Kmail

rhkramer at gmail.com rhkramer at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 14:00:59 BST 2022

Aside: I don't know why I received this today instead of back in March.

On Thursday, March 17, 2022 09:27:47 AM Virtual School Visits - Emily wrote:
> I'm interested in getting Kmail which I believe integrates with Gmail but I
> can't work out how to download it..... been looking for ages. Not sure if
> I'm being thick!
>
> Any advice is much appreciated.

I don't know if you resolved your problem, and I don't know if you're
subscribed to the list (I don't remember if you have to be subscribed to post
here), and I don't know your level of knowledge in Linux, KDE, and such, but:

   * I sent you a cc

   * kmail is part of (or requires a fair number of the same dependencies --
are you attempting to download and install kmail by itself (I'm pretty sure
that can't be done) or all of kde including kmail?

Good luck!

--
If you reply: snip, snip, and snip again; leave attributions; avoid top
posting.  If you change topics, change the Subject: line.  (Oxford comma

A picture is worth a thousand words -- divide by 10 for each minute of video
(or audio) or create a transcript and edit it to 10% of the original.