New IMAP Folders are not Visible

Rainer Dorsch ml at bokomoko.de
Sun Jan 23 22:20:37 GMT 2022

Am Sonntag, 23. Januar 2022, 17:37:48 CET schrieb Erik Quaeghebeur:
> > On k9mail on Android they are visible, i.e. it seems that kmail created
> > the
> > folders properly on the IMAP server, but has trouble to display them.
>
> Perhaps related to server-side subscription settings? See Account settings
>
> > Advanced > Server side subscription (or something like that, non-English
>
> version here.)

Hi Erik,

thanks for your quick reply. As I wrote in the original post:

All folders show up in the server side subscription dialog for the IMAP
account in kmail (and are selected), but nowhere else.

I use the context menu of the Account and open there directly Server side
subscription. Is that what you meant with what "Account settings Advanced" ?

Thanks
Rainer

--
Rainer Dorsch