New IMAP Folders are not Visible

Rainer Dorsch ml at bokomoko.de
Sun Jan 23 12:23:47 GMT 2022

Hi,

I created a few folders in kmail on an IMAP Account, the first one showed up in
the folder list, all the subsequent ones did not show up.  All folders show up
in the server side subscription dialog for the IMAP account in kmail (and are
selected), but nowhere else. Restarting akonadi or kmail does not help.

On k9mail on Android they are visible, i.e. it seems that kmail created the
folders properly on the IMAP server, but has trouble to display them.

Does anybody have an idea, what I might do wrong?

Thanks
Rainer