Akonadi and google groupware calender

Alexander Puchmayr alexander.puchmayr at linznet.at
Wed Feb 23 07:48:42 GMT 2022

Hi there,

I just added the calender from my google account to akonadi, everything looked
good, but the imported calenders aren't shown anywhere.

Kontact/Calender app: Chose "Add Calender", Select "google groupware", setup
the account [all expected calenders are shown], select the one I'm interested
in, and finalize the installation. Result: No calenders are shown, akonadi-
console shows the google-agent as installed and working, but the collection
browser still does not show the calenders from google. No message that
anything went wrong, nothing.

I also tried restarting akonadi server, also no success.

Any idea what's going wrong?

Thanks, Alex

Versions[gentoo]:
kde-apps/akonadi-21.08.3