Missing text when sending reply from kmail

huw huwie at mailbox.org
Thu Oct 28 09:27:53 BST 2021

Good morning

I've noticed in the last couple of days when replying to a friend that any
text I write within a short distance below the quoted (replied-to) text is
missing from the email that actually gets sent.

I've used the browser in Akonadi console to verify that the text just isn't
there, as if I didn't even type it.

Before I go through the tedium of trying to troubleshoot this, does anyone
know whether this is (or has been - I'm on Plasma 5.18.6) a known issue?
Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Huw