KMail IMAP not fetching new emails

David Jarvie djarvie at kde.org
Mon Nov 8 00:48:17 GMT 2021

I'm running KMail 5.15.3 (KDE 20.08.3), Debian stable. It worked fine until a
few days ago, but it has now stopped fetching new emails from my IMAP account.
It seems to fetch some when I first log on, but not up to the current time -
for example, when I logged on today it only fetched emails up to yesterday
afternoon. From then on, until I shut the system down, it doesn't fetch any
more. It is configured for 5-minute interval mail checking, and I've also
manually checked mail in the account.  I can still send and delete IMAP emails
successfully.

Any ideas on how to get it working again would be welcome.

--
David Jarvie.
KDE developer, KAlarm author.