languagetool error

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Sun Jun 27 14:12:03 BST 2021

On Samstag, 26. Juni 2021 22:46:00 CEST Colin J Thomson wrote:
> On Saturday, 26 June 2021 20:45:18 BST Ian Douglas wrote:
> > On Saturday, 26 June 2021 21:24:20 SAST Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> > > In the Settings I found a Grammar Checker Plugin that seems to be using
> > > Language Tool. Try disabling the plugin.
> >
> > Thanks. Needed to restart Kmail.
>
> Thanks, this also fixed it for me.
>
> Is this a bug or an obsolete Plugin?

I don't know. languagetool.org still seems to be available. KMail is using a
slightly wrong URL, but I could just access this URL in my browser without
getting an error. Maybe this was a temporary problem. Or maybe this was kind
of a "warning" for developers using languagetool.org that they should use a
different URL.

If the problem reoccurs when you enable the plugin again, then it makes sense
to submit a bug report for this.