Own mail address in heading replaced by "Ik"

Henk van Velden henk.vanvelden at xs4all.nl
Tue Sep 15 14:36:56 BST 2020

Thanks for the respons.

In View > Headers there are three options: Brief, Fancy and KMail 5.2.
All show the same "Ik". Does not seem the place, but thanks for the
suggestion.

The only difference between both systems is that the one with the problem was
installed fresh, where the one without the problem was upgraded from earlier
openSUSE Leap versions (one step at the time and mostly two steps after the
initial install).

--
Met vriendelijke groet,
Henk van Velden