[EWS resource] Calendar items are not shown and cannot be added in korganizer

Erik Quaeghebeur kdepim-users at equaeghe.nospammail.net
Mon Sep 7 12:19:04 BST 2020

Hi,

I've set up an EWS resource for Office365 and it works reasonably for
email. For the Calendar, the resource is visible in korganizer, including
its calendars, but no events in those calendars can be added (its seems
read-only). My events in the main calendar are also not shown. (I can see
them in Akonadiconsole, so I know they are present.)

What is different from my CalDav calendars is that this is a hierarchical
calendar, meaning that my main calendar has subcalendars. The events of
those subcalendars (e.g., a read-only holiday calendar, a test calendar I
created) are shown. The test calendar also appears read-only. I can also
create a new calendar group in Office365, but it does not appear separately
in akonadi console/korganizer; its child calendars appear as children of my
main calendar. Again, the events of those child calendars are visible, but
not editable.

Does anyone have experience with EWS and/or Office365 calendars in
akonadi/korganizer? Can you edit the events and add new ones? Can you see
the events of the main calendar in korganizer?

Thanks,

Erik