Item "255451" in collection "108" has no RID.

Hakan E. Duran ehakanduran at gmail.com
Sat May 23 16:15:54 BST 2020

On 20/05/23 01:16PM, test wrote:
> Have you tried mutt?  It's probably the fastest option.

I have been using neomutt for about 6 months now as a former kmail user.
It does need quite a bit of customization and tinkering to get it look
and do what you would like, but it is fast and reliable. It does work
with PGP fairly well, and it can work with a few different contacts
databases smoothly. Calendar is non-existent of course. You do need
time, a lot of it, to set it up right, after that it works as intended.
I personally pray that the devs don't mess too much with its current
state, if you all know what I mean.

Hakan