Item "255451" in collection "108" has no RID.

Werner Joss werner at hoernerfranzracing.de
Wed May 20 20:20:36 BST 2020

Am Mittwoch, 20. Mai 2020, 21:02:12 CEST schrieb René J.V. Bertin:
> Since this wasn't meant to be a PM I'm resending my reply too

Ok, fine :)

>Right - but horribly ugly
>
> Depends on your GTk theme! My build uses GTk 2 (not even certain a GTk3 version exists) so I can use an actual widget theme - QtCurve in my case, which means the theme is almost identical to the one I use in KDE/Qt.

Well, that is right, I think - I have not installed any gtk theme so far, as I don't need it.
But, honestly, there are also functional drawbacks in claws-mail, just think about kmail's handy shortcuts - such as R to replay, M to move etc.
Or just mark the part of a message you want to reply to, then hit R ... And many more.
Not to mention caldav/carddav integration etc...
Yes, there IS a reason to stick to kmail.
Werner