Kontact errors

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Thu May 14 15:47:09 BST 2020

On Thursday May 14 2020 15:18:50 Ingo Klöcker wrote:

>None of those messages seem to point to a critical problem or bug. Most of
>them are just informational for developers.

Exactly, and the majority seem to be about an icon theme that isn't part of KDE. The question is why Kontact would be (the 1st application to) complain about these issues, and why it would do so on every start (if that's the case).

Have you ever tweaked your Qt logging settings (in ~/.config/QtProject/qtlogging.ini)? If not you could consider reporting the fact that Kontact pollutes the logs or your terminal with messages intended for the developers. I consider that a valid concern.

R.