Item "255451" in collection "108" has no RID.

test test at adminart.net
Tue May 12 02:20:31 BST 2020

On Monday, May 11, 2020 4:19:33 PM CEST Erik Quaeghebeur wrote:
> >> Concerning replaying: the information for that is in
> >> ~/.config/akonadi/*_changes.dat files. When you delete dirty items,
> >> delete
> >> the non-empty files of these here, as they are not valid anymore. Do this
> >> while akonadi has been stopped (which you can do in akonadiconsole).
> >
> > The largest _changes.dat I have is 51 bytes, and there are like 20 files
> > or
> > so.  There's probably not much I could delete from them.
>
> Well, mine are all 16 B. If ever it is larger long enough for me to notice,
> I have a problem.
>
> > Can I just delete this database and have kmail rebuild it?
>
> Yes, you can. Make sure everything is in your resources to avoid data loss.

Hm, is it even possible to somehow unintentionally move an email from the IMAP
server into the database?

Yesterday, I tried to import the exported settings from kmail into another
kmail on another computer.  It was a total failure.  What is this export
feature for when it doesn't work at all?

So I deleted all files that appeared related to kmail/akonadi I could find and
configured it manually.  These files are all over the place :(

Now trying to delete the database isn't an option, either.  It's too much work
to set it up from scratch again, and there's no telling which of the related
files I'll miss.