Item "255451" in collection "108" has no RID.

test test at adminart.net
Sat May 9 15:44:02 BST 2020

On Friday, May 8, 2020 11:19:28 AM CEST Erik Quaeghebeur wrote:
> >> One can use akonadiconsole to get rid of them.  Start akonadiconsole
> [...]
> > Due to this I have chosen to ignore those messages for now, hoping that
> > one day Akonadi will gain the ability to retry replaying the changes to
> > the resources.
>
> I think this is dangerous: say that the akonadi database is corrupted and
> you need to recreate it from the resources? Then all the RIDless items
> without an actual counterpart in the resource will be gone.
>
> Concerning replaying: the information for that is in
> ~/.config/akonadi/*_changes.dat files. When you delete dirty items, delete
> the non-empty files of these here, as they are not valid anymore. Do this
> while akonadi has been stopped (which you can do in akonadiconsole).
>
> (BTW, The fact that akonadi stores such files in a configuration directory
> is inappropriate, I think. It should be beneath ~/.cache or ~/.local/var.)

The largest _changes.dat I have is 51 bytes, and there are like 20 files or
so.  There's probably not much I could delete from them.

Can I just delete this database and have kmail rebuild it?  The only relevant
information that might in the database (unless it's not stored somewhere else)
is some email filters and some folder settings, like expiry settings.