KOrganizer

Anders Lund anders at alweb.dk
Fri Mar 13 07:58:57 GMT 2020

Hi Eduard,

I have been using a similar setup for years - nextcloud, calendar app on
android devices  and korganizer on my laptop.

I don't know about incoming events - I believe you mean that you want a
notification if an event is new to korganizer, for example if you entered
throught your phone? I never desired that, since I experience that things just
works, nowadays.

As far as kwallet, there are two ways - disable the master password, or make
kwallet open with your login: the wallet must be named kdewallet, and the
password must be the same as your account login password.

Kindly,
Anders