kmail has messed up the email accounts

Paul Vixie paul at redbarn.org
Thu Jun 11 05:27:47 BST 2020

m. test, i am going to ignore you from now on, because you have passed
up so many opportunities to demonstrate learning behaviour, that i no
longer think you have it in you. in the message below, i won't answer
any subjective or off-topic questions, which leaves the following:

test wrote on 2020-06-10 20:03:
> On Mon, 2020-06-08 at 22:36 +0000, Paul Vixie wrote:

>> i, like you, want to use some email accounts. for work, i have one
>> personal address and at least one role address, but only one
>> incoming server and only one outgoing server and only one set of
>> folders. for home, it's the same. one set of servers, one set of
>> folders, but sometimes i send as vixie at tisf.net and sometimes i
>> send as paul at redbarn.org, and if i get it wrong, some distant
>> listserv will reject my e-mail because "i" am "not" a member of the
>> list.
>
> Configuring your MTA as an open relay is usually considered a bad idea.

this non-sequitur presupposition is based on a faulty premise.

===

i hope that you find what you're looking for. i predict it won't be kmail.

--
P Vixie