How to refresh Kontact adressbook

Henk van Velden henk.vanvelden at xs4all.nl
Sat Jan 18 08:45:01 GMT 2020

Hello,

This is just a check if this mailing list still works for me.
Below (my own) mail is the last one I have seen arriving. I am subscribed to
he kdepim-users mailing list for years and normally there is mail every few
days at least. Now no mail (let alone a reaction to my question) for weeks.

I will just check if this arrives in my inbox.

Henk

--
Met vriendelijke groet,
Henk van Velden