Sending problem

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 09:34:31 GMT 2020

On Thursday February 20 2020 15:41:57 John White wrote:

>This is great advice, but when I get on  ~/.config/kmail2rc and delete the wrong
>email address, it doesn't stay deleted.  The erroneously addressed email address
>must be also saved somewhere else?

I have a similar problem with a set of obsolete mailing list addresses that keep popping up under "Contacts found in your data". Reading this thread I had the idea to change them in the mailinglist settings in kmail2rc, but that didn't solve the problem either.

I have written this down to just another akonadi ideosyncrasy (not to say the result of not having thought things through considering the human in the loop).

R.