Empty Email

Martin Steigerwald martin at lichtvoll.de
Thu Dec 17 10:01:16 GMT 2020

Ianseeks - 17.12.20, 10:52:29 CET:
> > I suggest pressing "v" for source view. This way you can see whether
> > all of the fields you are mentioned are empty, but whether there
> > are at least some Received:-headers, or whether this may be a
> > completely empty thing which could hint at a bug.
>
> Tried that but its just blank.

There is just an empty text pane in the clear text view window?

That's odd. Cause if you actually *received* that mail, at least the
mail server receiving it would have added a Received:-header to the
headers. So if there is not even a single Received:-header, then this
may be some kind of bug.

Which version of KDEPIM/Akonadi are you using?

Maybe you can find this mail in Akonadiconsole and find out more there.

Best,
--
Martin