Can't open inbox folder.

John White john at lawquest.com
Mon Apr 20 18:30:47 BST 2020

We have had kmail on our 5 office computers for years, all on debian (now Buster)
(KDE).

For some reason a couple of weeks back one of the computers stopped letting us
read incoming mail, or download it to the local inbox folder.  This is likely not a kmail
problem, but I throw it out in case someone has a clue.  Its frustrating.

John White,
Reno, NV