kmail missing "save all" on attachments?

Russ Kepler russ at kepler-eng.com
Wed Apr 8 15:10:12 BST 2020

Kmail has had the problem of not displaying .jpg attachments inline (or in an
embedded HTML) for a while but I have been dealing with it by using a right
click "open with".  On the occasional email with several attachments I'd just
right click and "save all" to a scratch directory and display them from there.
I recently tried that with an HTML-only message and there's no "save all", so
I'd have to select each attachment individually and open each one
independently.

This is really too much - is there any hope of ever getting messages with
embedded images to display anywhere near correctly?  I'd rather stay with
KMail but if it's not going to give me decent access to messages there's
really no point.

KMail 5.1.3