Part 2 of any progress on kmail in debian buster?

John White john at lawquest.com
Mon Sep 30 05:53:13 BST 2019

On Sunday, September 29, 2019 9:00:14 PM PDT Paul Vixie wrote:
> John White wrote on 2019-09-29 17:32:
> > On Sunday, September 29, 2019 4:51:24 PM PDT Paul Vixie wrote:
> >
> >  > i had this problem with the default (mysql) database.
> >  > i do not have this problem with postgresql (pgsql).
> >
> > I haven't used postgre sql for years and never on kmail, but am game to
> > try it. Have no clue why I stopped using it.
> >
> > If you can point me to someplace where there are instructions, I will
> > try it on kmail.
>
> there were two attachments to my up-thread message. here's the second one.

Thanks Paul, I saw it (second attachment) and marked it important.  For someone
with my limited knowledge, it is a project for another weekend. I plan to get to it as
time permits.

BTW, I don't use Kontact or its calendaring and other non-kmail functions.  I use
ETM (Event and Task Manager) for calendaring and a host of related functions.

Thanks again for making my life much better.  I have made a contribution to
kde.org.

John