emails gathering up in 'Local Folders->outbox'

test test at adminart.net
Fri Sep 20 20:39:23 BST 2019

On Monday, September 16, 2019 6:19:25 PM CEST test wrote:
> Hi,
>
> why are emails gathering up in 'Local Folders->outbox'?  I thought the idea
> was to queue them there until they are being sent.

For the record:

After getting rid of the awkward directory where "Local Folders" seemed have
been stored, I found I was unable to sent messages that were supposed to be
sent later.  I had to move the messages from "Local Folders->outbox" into a
Drafts directory to be able to send them without too much effort.

It might have helped to 'akonadictl fsck' and 'akonadictl vacuum'; see
'akonadictl -h' for info.  At least messages supposed to be sent later seem
now to be sent and to be removed from "Local Folders->outbox".