Adding headers via filters

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 08:21:17 BST 2019

On Monday September 16 2019 22:38:30 Erik Quaeghebeur wrote:

>I use manual filters that modify the header and MIME structure of messages.
>Those changes are synced back to the IMAP server (so I make temporary
>backups of the unfiltered message to deal wit mistakes).

Do you do anything in particular so that this works reliably - if it does indeed work reliably? (It might, if you do only a single message at a time and wait until processing is finished before doing anything else in KMail).

FWIW, I cloned my 2 main manual filters and set those to be triggered by a number of identified conditions (and processing to stop after those 2 "auto filters"). It looks like the header rewriting now reliably does not work :-/