emails gathering up in 'Local Folders->outbox'

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Mon Sep 16 20:54:21 BST 2019

On Montag, 16. September 2019 18:19:25 CEST test wrote:
> Hi,
>
> why are emails gathering up in 'Local Folders->outbox'?  I thought the idea
> was to queue them there until they are being sent.

Yes, that's the idea. Once they were sent they should be moved to the Local
Folders->sent-mail (unless you have configured a different folder for sent
mail).

Are you sure that the emails located in outbox actually have been sent. If
sending failed, then on selection of an email you should see a note stating
that sending failed and why it failed.

You can retry sending the messages via File->Send Queued Messages.